Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before
- The limitation of the auction, is 1 printed photo per size. If the auction is successful, I guaranty that no more will be printed after.
- If the total amount of 100,000 Euros won’t be reached, everything will be cancelled and you will be notify by email.
- All what is written here, under terms and conditions means for the case that the auction is successful.
- The print will be printed on Hahnemühle fine-art paper .
- If the buyer prefers an other material, like Acrylic or Alu–Dibond , it is possible, and the buyer will have to pay the additional costs.
- There is, a option to bid on all 100 photographs at once. These offer needs to be higher than the single bids in total. In the case of, one person or company buys all, they will get the digital version as well, and all the rights on them and i will just send one print per photo.
- If a gallery buys for their client(s), there will be a commission from my side, the details of the percentage will be shared by email before. The username needs to be the gallery’s name for me to recognize it.
- The auction will end at the defined date, but in special cases it can be delayed for maximum 14 days. If we get a great offer, the auction could also be closed at any time.
- From some pictures (about 10) a A3 size print was given away or sold in the past. The larger prints that where sold or given away in the past are No.06(120x80cm), No.44(60x40cm), No.45(60x40cm) and No.86(120x80cm) .
- The shipping has an extra cost of 20 euros within Europe and 35 to the rest of the world, which will be pay by the costumer. For some countries and areas like: Greenland, Antarctic, Faroe Island and others which are hard to ship, we might find an other solution or can not be done.
- Delivery to Non-EU countries may be subject to custom duties or taxes in the recipient country, which have to be paid by buyer.
- Every monitor has a different color management profile, so it can be that the printed images color won’t be exactly the same as you see at your monitor . These is normal and please be aware of that. Sold photos will still remain on my website for presentation.
- The Auctioneer has the right to add, change points & conditions at any time is decided. Therefor the costumer will be informed in case of any changes and will be free to cancelled and can take back their bid.
- The costumer and any other person shall indemnify the seller against any and all claims. For the content of the website the artist is not responsible. In case of a technical problems with the website, we will restore it from the last backup if necessary.
- Is not possible to give back the photo or cancel the bid after the auction is closed.
- The costumer may be asked to register with the Name and sent a document of identification, for bids over 2000 Euros.
- In case of the auctions success the fine art prints may be sold by a form of company.
- The buyer will have to pay after the auction is closed within 14 days .
- Bitcoins are welcome and the exchange rate from the closing day will be used.
- After the payment the picture (s) will be sent within 30 days
NOTE: You may be asked to submit certain information relevant to your Purchase including, credit card, shipping address, etc.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may let us know or you will not access to the Service.